Tick two of Britain's most iconic locations off your list with a stress-free day tour to Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths that even includes a free lunch pack. You'll kick your day off with a visit to the world's oldest and largest occupied castle which also just happens to be the Queen's favourite weekend residence (who knows maybe you'll run into her). While you're there you can explore the castle and its buildings including the gothic St George's Chapel which has seen many royal weddings. Afterwards, you'll visit the famous Roman Baths where you'll catch a glimpse of how Romans lived back then and how they made their mark. Walk around this fascinating setting and even take a sip of Bath's waters!
History & heritage tours
Windsor Castle and Roman Baths tour with free lunch pack
Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 7.30am
Duration: 11 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take the stress out of sightseeing with this coach tour
- Admire the beauty and delve into the history of Windsor Castle
- Discover the iconic Roman Baths and its fascinating past
What to expect
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Free lunch pack
What's not included
- Children (3-16 years old): Reduced
- Seniors: Reduced
- Students with a valid student card: Reduced
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): Reduced
Fountain Square, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
The tour will leave from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre. Please have your e-ticket ready to show at the start of the tour.
What to remember
- Please note that Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts and the Drawings Gallery will still be open
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- Please present your e-ticket at the start of the tour
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Check-in begins at 7.30am
- The tour departs at 8.00am
- The estimated return time is 6.30pm to Kensington and Victoria areas (subject to traffic conditions)
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.