Ye Olde England tour with Stonehenge, Bath and Stratford
- Discover the mysteries of Stonehenge with entry and audio
- Experience Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Drive through the majestic Cotswolds in the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Take a private and exclusive tour of Shakespeare's school with champagne
- Explore the beautiful buildings and crescents of Bath
On this tour, you'll head straight for Stonehenge –– the most popular prehistoric monument in the world. Come and marvel at the huge 40-ton Sarsens and the volcanic blue stones brought from the Preseli mountains over 280 miles away. Discover the mysteries that surround the slaughter stone and see the numerous earth barrows where the beaker people lie buried before heading over Salisbury plain towards Bath. A world heritage site, Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. There will be plenty of time to shop and explore before you head for a drive through the Cotswolds, taking in breathtaking views of open countryside criss-crossed by dry stone walls and bustling market towns with magnificent perpendicular churches. Stratford is the birthplace of William Shakespeare, the greatest writer in the English language, and home to the Royal Shakespeare Company: a charming market town set in the heart of rural England. A delightful river winds its way through the town, past the beautiful Holy Trinity church, where the great writer is buried. Shakespeare’s School was built in the 15th century and young William was taught in this very room in the 1570s. Included as part of the package is a private and exclusive tour just for you, complete with a glass of champagne along with a scone, clotted cream and jam: the perfect accompaniment for the perfect history lesson.
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Private exclusive tour of Shakespeare's school
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio Headset at Stonehenge
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Tours depart at 8.15am
- Tours finish in or near Victoria Station at approximately 7.00pm
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...
Whether you just like The Beatles music or are an absolute super fan, this tour is for you. Join you...