Day trip to León from Madrid by train
- Enjoy a day out in León and see its famous Cathedral
- Join a guided tour around the city and the Cathedral with a professional guide
- Know the city comfortably by tourist train
If you drop by Madrid, don't miss out one of the most welcoming Castilian cities, León. This excursion to León from Madrid allows you to visit this amazing city in the easiest way, by taking the high-speed train from Madrid-Chamartin train station and arriving in León station. You will be able to experience the old part of the city and the Cathedral and do a tour by turistic train through the city.
- Train from Madrid to Leon round trip (Departure 7:05, return 17:25, except on Saturdays returm at 18:50)
- Transfers from the Leon train station to the city center, round trip
- Guided tour of the historic León area (1 h 15 minutes)
- Guides tour of the Cathedral ( tickets included, 1 h)
- Ticket touristic train
Calle de la Hiedra, 5, 28036 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Agustín de Foxá 28036 Madrid, Spain
- Important: We will send you the trains tickets by Email. Remember you have to print them at home or at the station machines to take the train. It is recommended that you arrive at the train station at least 20-minutes prior to your departure.
- For the guided tour just show the voucher you will receive.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Language: only spanish
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
Departure: Madrid Chamartin Railway Station ,Calle de Agustín de Foxá,28036 Madrid, Spain, at 7.05 am
Upon arrival at the León train station, head outside, take a taxi, show this voucher and indicate that it is subscriber nº 4. It will take you to Plaza Santo Domingo.
The guided tour starts in Plaza de Regla (León), in front of the Cathedral, near tourism office
- at 10:30am from April to September
- at 11:00am from October to March
Tourist train schedules: 11.00 - 14:00 and 16:00- 21:00 h
Concludes at the León Railway Station.Train back departing at 17:25pm
For the return transfer, you will be picked up at the same point (Plaza de Santo Domingo) 35 minutes before the departure of your train.
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
On Thursday, November 14 Vibes presents a very special night of residents with the best micro-house ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Code is the most popular techno party in Madrid. Next November 16th, it celebrates its 16th annivers...