El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen skip-the-line tour from Madrid
- See the monumental palace of the Kings of Spain at El Escorial, a UNESCO World Heritage
- Learn the history of the Spanish Royal Kings
- Visit the Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de Los Caídos in the Cuelgamuros Valley
Depart Madrid by a comfortable, air-conditioned bus and journey to the historical residence of the Kings of Spain at the monumental El Escorial. Learn the history of the Spanish royals at the magnificent palace, designed by King Philip II after the victory of the Battle of San Quentin.
Hear why it took 21 years to build, how its location at the foot of the Sierra Guadarrama mountain range was inspired by the biblical Solomon's Temple and how it also functioned as a monastery under the Order of Saint Jerome. See the amazing Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de Los Caídos and the world's tallest memorial cross, built in the Cuelgamuros Valley as a "national act of atonement".
Stroll in the Gardens of the Friars and nearby park. Admire the Italian-style gardens arranged in descending terraces at the House of Prince Don Carlos, where you will also get one of the most beautiful views of the monastery.
- Roundtrip transportation by comfortable bus
- English-Spanish guide on board the bus
- Entrance fees and guided tour to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance fees and guided tour to the Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de Los Caídos
- Food, drinks or other services not specified
- Children (8-15 years)
- Seniors (65+ years)
- For infants (0-7 years) this tour is for free
Plaza De España 7, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Tourist Bus Stop at Plaza de España, in front of number 7, across the street. Metro Station: Plaza de España. Line 3 or yellow. Look for the guides with a yellow umbrella or a yellow t-shirt.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 11.00am, except Mondays
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Every Friday I mess with fluid. Genres: House Atmospheres: Underground,Alternative Door Policies: Co...