Excursion to Segovia with guided walking tour from Madrid
- Admire the Roman Aqueduct, the cathedral, the Royal Alcázar, the Synagogue and the Monastery of San Antonio El Real
- Enjoy wonderful views from the wall over the Eresma River's valley
- Visit Esteban Vicente Museum of Contemporary Art
- Travel on a comfortable bus and enjoy a guided walking tour of Segovia
On this excursion to Segovia you will explore the beautiful World Heritage city accompanied by a professional guide.
After your journey from Madrid on a comfortable bus you will begin your tour at the Plaza del Azoguejo, in front of the impressive Aqueduct of Segovia, one of the tourist icons of Spain and a hallmark of the city. Accompanied by your guide, you will visit the monuments, enclaves and viewpoints that can't be missed such as the Plaza Mayor, the impressive Gothic Cathedral or the Alcazar of Segovia, the unique castle-fortress.
Segovia is well worth visiting - and getting lost in - and this tour is perfect if you're looking to enjoy a unique experience.
- Round trip in a luxury bus
- Expert bilingual guide throughout the trip (English and Spanish)
- A guided walking tour of 90 minutes
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fees
- Infants (0-7 years): free
- Children (8-15 years): reduced
- Seniors (65+ years): reduced
Plaza de España, 7, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Tourist Bus Stop at Plaza de España, in front of number 7, across the street. Metro Station: Plaza de España (line 3 or yellow). Guides with be waiting with a yellow umbrella or yellow t-shirt.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Daily at 9.00am
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure time
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Friday, March 27, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...