Go Madrid Explorer Pass
- Visit top attractions including Real Madrid Stadium and Museo del Prado
- Save up to 40% compared to gate prices
- Choose between 3, 4, 5 or 7 attraction passes
- Get a free Guidebook in multiple languages
Sightsee Madrid your way and save up to 40% on admission prices. Choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 15 top Madrid experiences. Kick start your trip with a tour of Real Madrid’s Bernabéu Stadium, discover Madrid’s rich history with a walking tour of its old streets and Royal Palace, or get your culture fix at the Prado Museum. Your pass is valid for 30 days from your first attraction visit. Go Madrid Explorer pass holders also get a free guidebook filled with useful information and a map to help you plan your itinerary as you go.
Choose from the following attractions and experience everything that Madrid has to offer
- Museo Nacional del Prado
- Real Madrid FC Bernabeu Stadium tour
- Madrid Old Streets Walking Tour and Royal Palace
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Museo de Cera
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Teatro Real with audio guide
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- Panoramic bus tour - Busvision
- Atletico de Madrid Stadium tour
- Toledo bus transfer - Busvision
- Outlet Village transfer - Busvision
- Segovia bus transfer - Busvision
- Flamenco - Torres Bermejas (Drink and show)
- Spanish wine tasting
- Access to 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions, depending on the pass you choose
- Downloadable guidebook and map
- Children (3-12): Reduced
- The voucher must be exchanged for your Madrid Explorer Pass at the official redemption center
- Customers who decide to visit the Museo Nacional del Prado and/or the Real Madrid FC Bernabeu Stadium Tour must collect physical tickets for these two attractions at the Civitatis Tours & Tickets redemption center
- Explorer Passes are valid for 30 days from the first redemption with an attraction, until all attraction choices have been used
- This voucher must be exchanged for your Madrid Explorer Pass at Calle de la Montera, 32, 28013 Madrid, Spain. Open all year: from 9:00 to 23.00
The iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in add...
On board the tapas bus you will taste the best Spanish tapas while riding along the streets of Madri...
Combine 2 half-day tours!In this tour you will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architec...
This guided tour will take you to Madrid's most majestic area. Some of the city's most famous monume...
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you...
Enjoy a panoramic tour of Madrid for an hour and a half a journey through the history, art and cultu...
Parque Warner is one of the leading and most modern attraction parks in Europe. It's located 25 kilo...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Sundays in Madrid are special. Vibrant, colourful and full of options. We take you by the hand and e...
During the route, you will sightsee scot pine forests, clear water creeks and alpine meadows, impres...