Go Madrid Explorer Pass
- Visit top attractions including Real Madrid Stadium and Museo del Prado
- Save up to 40% compared to gate prices
- Choose between 3, 4, 5 or 7 attraction passes
- Get a free Guidebook in multiple languages
Sightsee Madrid your way and save up to 40% on admission prices. Choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 15 top Madrid experiences. Kick start your trip with a tour of Real Madrid’s Bernabéu Stadium, discover Madrid’s rich history with a walking tour of its old streets and Royal Palace, or get your culture fix at the Prado Museum. Your pass is valid for 30 days from your first attraction visit. Go Madrid Explorer pass holders also get a free guidebook filled with useful information and a map to help you plan your itinerary as you go.
Choose from the following attractions and experience everything that Madrid has to offer
- Museo Nacional del Prado
- Real Madrid FC Bernabeu Stadium tour
- Madrid Old Streets Walking Tour and Royal Palace
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Museo de Cera
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Teatro Real with audio guide
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- Panoramic bus tour - Busvision
- Atletico de Madrid Stadium tour
- Toledo bus transfer - Busvision
- Outlet Village transfer - Busvision
- Segovia bus transfer - Busvision
- Flamenco - Torres Bermejas (Drink and show)
- Spanish wine tasting
- Access to 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions, depending on the pass you choose
- Downloadable guidebook and map
- Children (3-12): Reduced
- The voucher must be exchanged for your Madrid Explorer Pass at the official redemption center
- Customers who decide to visit the Museo Nacional del Prado and/or the Real Madrid FC Bernabeu Stadium Tour must collect physical tickets for these two attractions at the Civitatis Tours & Tickets redemption center
- Explorer Passes are valid for 30 days from the first redemption with an attraction, until all attraction choices have been used
- This voucher must be exchanged for your Madrid Explorer Pass at Calle de la Montera, 32, 28013 Madrid, Spain. Open all year: from 9:00 to 23.00
The iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in add...
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you...
Enjoy a panoramic tour of Madrid for an hour and a half a journey through the history, art and cultu...
Discover the most representative places of old Madrid and learn about Spanish gastronomy with an exp...
Your culinary stroll will begin at 12.30pm or 7.00pm at the Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tr...
The Monastery of El Escorial was built under the reign of the powerful King Philip II to be a reside...
On this tour you'll discover a place which is emblematic of the heart and soul of bullfighting, wher...
Enjoy a day out at Warner Park Madrid. It's very easy! Simply show the voucher at the bus stop next ...
If you are planning to visit the Spanish capital city avoiding public transport this tour is for you...
The Museo Nacional del Prado is Spain's most visited museum, and one of the world's finest art galle...