Guided walking tour of Retiro Park
- The most famous and beautiful park in Madrid
- Beautiful landscapes and an incredible atmosphere
- One of the largest parks of the Spanish capital
- Great sculptures and monuments, galleries and a peaceful lake
The highly popular Parque del Retiro of Madrid is one of the most famous and beutiful parks of the city. This amazing place has to offer incredible hiddencorners and during this tour you will also enjoy the lovely pond, the crystal palace and a one of the fewest monument to the Devil that exist in the world!
The park belonged to the Spanish Monarchy until the late 19th century, when it became a public park. Apart from its monuments this park has many other things to offer, such as beautiful landscapes, an incredible atmosphere and unique cultural facilities.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
Plaza de la Independencia, 9, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Retiro Independence door (in front of the Puerta de Alcalá)
Metro Station: Retiro
- Group size: max. 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday at 5.30pm
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes Genres: Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Christian Varela,Ken Ish...
Next June 2 at Fabrik we celebrate an event that transcends the musical, Replay Sunset Parties lands...
Cocoon lands in FABRIK on Saturday, June 15 from 5:00 p.m. A brand in the electronics industry does ...
Universiparty White returns to FABRIK on Saturday June 29: the white party with foam cannons with At...