Discover in this walking tour the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baroque period of Madrid. The old town of Madrid it’s also known as “Habsburg’s Madrid” because of the dynasty that reigned in Spain until 1700. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made it the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically. The journey through the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era is perhaps one of the most picturesque and representative of Madrid. It includes some of the most important places such as Mayor Street, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza de Oriente and its surroundings. During the tour, we will stop at a Café of this popular area of Madrid, where you will enjoy a break courtesy of Julià Travel.
Hapsburgs Madrid walking tour
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Renaissance & baroque monuments from the Hapsburg era.
- Break at a Café during the walking tour.
- Friendly & knowledgeable guide's commentary.
What to expect
- Bilingual official guide (English and Spanish)
- Individual radioguided system
- Break at a café (one drink included)
What's not included
- Infants 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-15 years old: reduced
- Senior 65+: reduced
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
What to remember
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Daily at 10.00am (Please check in at the counter at least 15 minutes before)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.