Old Madrid tapas tour for small groups
- You will visit 4 authentics tapas bars with a friendly local guide + Dessert: Chocolate with churros (Winter) / Ice cream (Summer)
- Fun and informal atmosphere
- You will know the most representative places of old Madrid
- Learn more about tapas and Spanish customs
Our stroll starts at 12.30h or 7.00pm- 8.00pm (Summer time) According to chosen schedule, at The Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol).
You will go with a local guide expert in history and gastronomy to the most popular tapas bars of Madrid where the locals go to eat their famous tapas as Iberian ham, Manchego Cheese, Garlic shrimp, Fried cod (typical tapa from Madrid) Padron peppers, Bravas, Spanish omelet etc.
Pass by iconic Madrid landmarks like the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (The Old City Council), San Miguel Market, Almudena Cathedral ,Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente The Austrians Neighborhood, San Gines church etc.
During the tour you will learn more about the history of Madrid and about the tapas tradition, asking what you want and enjoying the tour.
- Four authentics tapas bars
- Local guide in English and Spanish
- Beverages (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar
- Food tasting as (Iberian ham, Manchego cheese, garlic shrimp,bravas, padron pepper, anchovies in vinegar, croquettes, Fried cod, Spanish omelette etc)
- Dessert: Chocolate with churros (Winter) / Ice cream (Summer)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 1-3, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol). Look for the red umbrella!
- Minimum age is 18 year
- Not recommended for vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerant and for those who can not eat fish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Group size: min. 2 max. 10 people
- Daily at 12.30pm and 7.00pm - 8.00 pm (Summer schedule)
- Blackout dates: From 21 to 26 December
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Every Friday I mess with fluid. Genres: House Atmospheres: Underground,Alternative Door Policies: Co...