Prado and Reina Sofía Museums LGBTQ tour
- Discover two of Madrid’s most important museums
- Explore the most valuable treasures of the Prado
- Learn the LGBTQ+ stories that are behind the artwork and authors of modern art
Discover two of the vertices of Madrid’s Art Triangle. In the course of four hours, you'll travel through the history of the Spanish and European art from the sixteenth century. You'll start at the Prado Museum where you'll see the masterpieces of Velázquez, Goya, El Greco, and El Bosco. You'll then be taken to the Reina Sofía Museum to see the evolution of art up to its most modern stage. In between the two visits, you'll have 45 minutes to enjoy a short walk or a nice cup of coffee.
During the experience, you'll learn all about symbology and LGBTQ+ stories behind the artwork you see. Each museum visits last about 90 minutes. Discover the nuances of the artworks and get more out of your visit to the museums.
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museums
- Transport and pick-up
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain.
The guide will be waiting for you next to the statue of Goya, in front of the Museum ticket office.
- English speaking guide. Also available in Spanish
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Reina Sofia Museum and the Prado Museum
- Maximum of 6 people per group, plus the guide
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00
- Closing days for Reina Sofia: 1 January, 6 January, 1 May, 15* May, 9* November, 24** December, 25 December and 31** December
- * Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened
- ** Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened until 5.00pm
- Closing days for El Prado: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
On Sunday, September 29, we closed Natura Sunday season from 5:00 pm with Wade landing at Fabrik in ...
Sunday 6 October, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artist: APPARAT! - Dj's...
Vibes lands at Goya Social Club on Thursday, September 26, presented To The Club. A night full of go...
The best party every Friday is in Shôko Genres: Funky,Reggaeton,Hits Atmospheres: Urban,Theme Party ...
AFRO BROS in session The best party every Sunday is in Shôko Genres: Reggaeton,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up...
Ian Ludvig Sevenjune Genres: Techno Lines Up: Ian Ludvig,Sevenjune Atmospheres: Underground Door Pol...