Prado and Reina Sofía Museums LGBTQ tour
- Discover two of Madrid’s most important museums
- Explore the most valuable treasures of the Prado
- Learn the LGBTQ+ stories that are behind the artwork and authors of modern art
Discover two of the vertices of Madrid’s Art Triangle. In the course of four hours, you'll travel through the history of the Spanish and European art from the 16th century. You'll start at the Prado Museum where you'll see the masterpieces of Velázquez, Goya, El Greco, and El Bosco. You'll then be taken to the Reina Sofía Museum to see the evolution of art up to its most modern stage. In between the two visits, you'll have 45 minutes to enjoy a short walk or a nice cup of coffee.
During the experience, you'll learn all about symbology and LGBTQ+ stories behind the artwork you see. Each museum visits last approximately 90 minutes. Discover the nuances of the artworks and get more out of your visit to the museums.
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museums
- Transport and pick-up
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
The guide will be waiting for you next to the statue of Goya, in front of the Museum ticket office.
- English speaking guide. Also available in Spanish
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Reina Sofía Museum and the Prado Museum
- Maximum of 6 people per group, plus the guide
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- Closing days for Reina Sofía: 1 January, 6 January, 1 May, 15* May, 9* November, 24** December, 25 December and 31** December
- * Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened
- ** Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened until 5.00pm
- Closing days for El Prado: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Code is the most popular techno party in Madrid. Next November 16th, it celebrates its 16th annivers...
SECRET November 15 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Po...