Prado Museum skip-the-line semi-private tour
- Discover paintings of Europe's most famous artists like Velázquez, Goya and Greco
- Admire breathtaking masterpieces such as Las Meninas and The Garden of Earthly Delights
- Visit the largest collection of Italian masterpieces outside of Italy
- Learn more about Spanish art and culture with an expert guide
Built in the late 1700s, the Prado began showcasing art in the early 1800s. Predominantly featuring paintings, it also has sculptures and prints among thousands of works dating from the 1200s. The most famous pieces include Las Meninas (The Maids of Honor), an inventive self-portrait by Spanish-born Velázquez, and The Garden of Earthly Delights, a triptych from Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch.
The Prado houses the largest collection of Italian masterpieces outside of Italy, featuring works such as The Annunciation by Fra Angelico and David and Goliath by Caravaggio. With your expert guide, you’ll hear all about the stories and scandals behind artists including Goya, Rembrandt, El Greco, and others. By the end of your tour, you’ll have walked through centuries of history and taken part in a quintessential Madrilenian experience.
On this semi-private guided museum tour, you will discover a world-class collection of art that captivates travelers from all over the world. You can't visit the Spanish capital without passing through the Prado’s doors, and with the help of a guide, you won’t waste a moment wondering what you’re browsing.
- Semi-Private museum tour
- Professional art historian local guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-5 years)
- Youth (6-16 years)
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
By the Goya statue at the main entrance, outside of the Prado Museum.
- Semi-private tour means that the group size is never more than 8 guests
- Tour is not available for people with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Daily at 11.00am
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...