This old hospital is home to one of the art masterpieces that best reflects the suffering and horror of the Second World War: El Guernica by Pablo Picasso. The Reina Sofía Museum is the most important center of modern art in Spain and houses pictorial, photographic and sculptural masterpieces. Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Francis Bacon and many more! You'll learn all you need to know about the center, as well as some interesting LGBTQ+ stories behind the creation of the artworks and lives of the most prominent artists of modern Spanish art. Discover the nuances of the artwork and get more out of your visit.
Reina Sofía Museum LGBTQ tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum and discover its most valuable treasures
- Learn about the LGBTQ+ stories behind the most prominent works of Modern art
What to expect
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museum
What's not included
- Transport and pick-up
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52, 28018 Madrid, Spain
Please meet at the museum's ticket offices at Calle Santa Isabel 52.
What to remember
- English speaking guide. Also available in Spanish
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Reina Sofía Museum
- Maximum of 6 people per group, plus the guide
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am and 5.00pm
- Closing days: 1 January, 6 January, 1 May, 15* May, 9* November, 24** December, 25 December and 31** December
- * Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened
- ** Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened until 5.00pm
Madrid Gay Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.