Royal Site of Aranjuez guided tour from Madrid
- See the Palacio Real gardens, Madrid's premier Hapsburg site
- Experience the lavishly decorated Throne Room in the Royal Palace
- Stroll the beautiful Prince's Gardens
- Visit the Royal Quay on the bank of the Tagus River
Royal Site of the Crown of Spain to 46 km south of Madrid, situated in a fertile valley on the banks of the River Tagus (Tajo), known for its Royal Palace, its numerous gardens and for have been the inspiration to the composer Joaquin Rodrigo to create the Concert of Aranjuez. UNESCO declared Aranjuez Cultural Landscape a World Heritage Site in 2001.
The Royal Palace, where we will appreciate the variety of decorative styles and emphasizing the China Chamber Porcelain and the Throne Room of Elizabeth II, The Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island is characterized by great variety of vegetation and tree species.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas (a type of long and narrow light boats, used in ports and rivers) was built in 1963 and exhibits the boats used by the royal family to navigate the Tagus River.
These include a gondola belonging to Philip V, although the ship actually dates to the reign of Charles II, and the boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas will not be visited on October for technical reasons.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Entrance to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-15 years old: reduced
- Senior +65 years old: reduced
Calle San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás nº 15 (corner with Plaza Ramales)
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish
- The museum of Royal Feluccas won't be visited in October due to technical reasons
- The tour ends at underground parking Plaza de Oriente, Level -2
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3.00pm / Check-in at 2.45pm
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
On Thursday, November 14 Vibes presents a very special night of residents with the best micro-house ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Code is the most popular techno party in Madrid. Next November 16th, it celebrates its 16th annivers...