Warner Park Madrid skip-the-line tickets
- One of the leading and most modern attraction parks in Europe
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Only at 25 kilometers southeast of Madrid
- Take advantage of the best available discounts
Parque Warner is one of the leading and most modern attraction parks in Europe. It's located 25 kilometers southeast of Madrid.
The park covers over 70 hectares divided into five major areas: Hollywood Boulevard, Warner Bros Studios, DC Superheroes World, the Far West and Cartoon Village. In these areas there are 34 attractions, 10 shops and 28 different bars and restaurants.
Warner Park also offers Warner Beach, a second gate water park adjacent to Warner Park which opened in June 2014 in order to expand the catchment area of the park. Warner Beach is located on approximately 3.9 hectares of land and is open from mid-June to early September. Warner Beach contains two wave pools (including one especially for children), a lazy river and a kids’ area with a special area for toddlers. Warner Beach is the first Warner Brothers-themed water park.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the park
- Skip-the-line ticket to the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Children less than 100 cm: free
- Children between 100 cm - 140 cm: reduced
- Senior (+60): reduced
Carretera A-4, Salida 22, 28330 San Martín de la Vega, Madrid
- It's easy to reach from Madrid. Board a C3 line of the Cercanías trains and get off at the Pinto station. Then catch the 413 bus from "La Veloz", which will drop you at the entrance to Parque Warner
- By car simply take the A-4 highgway, exit 22, and follow the signs
- The ticket is valid for one day and can only be used on the selected day and not another day
- Bags and suitcases can be stored for a fee to be paid onsite
- Wheelchair accessible
- The price of the tickets depends on the height of visitors
- Opening hours depend on the season, please check the calendar
- All the attractions will close 30 minutes before closing time indicate
- The park will be open until 6 January 2019
Enjoy a day out at Warner Park Madrid. It's very easy! Just show the voucher at the bus stop next to...
Parque Warner is one of the leading and most modern attraction parks in Europe. It's located 25 kilo...
Opened in 1967 and situated near the heart of Madrid city center, Parque de Atracciones de Madid is ...
The Zoo Aquarium of Madrid, located among 20 Ha within the area in La Casa de Campo, is comprised of...
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you...
Faunia is a zoo and botanical garden in Madrid. Throughout its 14,000 square meters of ecosystems an...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...
This tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert pr...
Madrid’s Royal Palace must be seen to be believed. This tour will give you a detailed, all-access vi...