Alcazaba and Nasrid Palace private tour in Malaga
- Explore one of Spain's best-preserved Moorish fortresses
- Discover two splendid courtyards in the Nasrid Palace: Patio de los Naranjos and Patio de la Alberca
- Visit one of the most emblematic monuments of Malaga
On this private walking tour, you will learn the history of Islamic Malaga. An art historian guide will lead you around the vast complex, dating back more than 1000 years, where you will admire the magnificent mix of Islamic art and culture.
You will start this tour visiting the Alcazaba, located close to the Roman theatre which is part of the city walls. Then, you will walk through Puerta de la Bóveda a typical Moorish door, until you get to Puerta de las Columnas, which was built using Roman marble columns to hold up the Moorish horseshoe arches.
Entering the lower precincts of the Alcazaba, you can stop and rest at Plaza de Armas, which is now a lovely garden with fountains and a bastion which once defended the coast. The tour will continue through the little cobbled paths that will lead you to Torre de Maldonado, which offers stunning views.
To finish this incredible tour, you will visit Patio de los Naranjos and Patio de la Alberca in Nasrid Palace.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Calle Alcazabilla, 2, 29016 Málaga, Spain
In front of the main entrance of the Alcazaba Tourist Office
- Confirm the time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Wheelchair accessible. Please contact your tour company if wheelchair assistance is required
- This private tour has a maximum of 8 participants
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Come and discover the most emblematic places of Málaga on this free walking tour.You will visit amaz...