Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga Bus with Museum Experience or Interactive Museum of Music entrance
- 24hr or 48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights
- Combined tickets to give you access to the best museums in the city
- Free walking tour with an official guide around Málaga's city centre.
- Create your own itinerary with 2 bus tour routes and 19 stops around the city
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can use at any time within that period
Your Malaga City Sightseeing experience starts at Renfe Viala on the Red Line and covers 14 stops, with plenty of places where you will want to hop off and explore. Various plazas and walkways are dotted around Málaga, which you can stop at for a stroll and discover some of the history and culture the city has to offer. The different colours and structures around Málaga will be sure to give you a warm welcome as you sit back and relax as the tour unfolds. The Green Line is a shorter route, with 5 stops. You will start at the bus station, and be taken to the incredible Botanical gardens, before heading to the Stadium, home to Málaga CF.
Combine your ticket with the Museum Experience or the Interactive Museum of Music (MIMMA) entrance and make the most out of your time in Malaga as you get the best sights and visit the most impressive museums in the city.
- 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour depending on the ticket purchased
- Museum Experience: Entrance to Casa y Fundación Picasso, Museo de la Musíca, Museo Alborania de Aula del Mar, Museo Carmen Thyssen, Museo Revello de Toro, Museo Picasso, Museo del Automóvil, Cuevas del Tesoro, Centre Pompidou Málaga, Colección del Museo Ruso, VRFUN virtual reality experience (7 minutes), Jaleo Flamenco Show, walking tour and boat tour
- Bus and Interactive Museum of Music: Entrance to the Museo Interactivo de la Musica de Malaga (MIMMA)
- Audio guide in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese
- Infant 0-3 years: free
- Child 4-12 years old: reduced
Exchange your mobile or printed voucher at any of the bus stops across the city
- For further information regarding the available bus stops, please refer to this map
- Please be aware that Bus Stop 12 (Plaza de la Merced) has been relocated to Plaza Jesus el Rico until further notice
The Red route runs from 9.40 am to 6.30 pm every 20 minutes
The Green route runs from Tuesday to Sunday from 11.00 am to 4.30 pm every 80 minutes
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable is definitely ...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...