Kick-start your great Australian journey and visit the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles. Take a breath and enjoy a relaxed and unhindered view of the area, where you can also see the gorgeous Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge all before lunch, beating the traditional afternoon rush! On the way you'll venture inland, reaching Port Campbell National Park to marvel at the iconic limestone stacks in the morning. In the afternoon you can chillout and meander along the winding Great Ocean Road, taking in the spectacular coastal scenery, the Otway Rainforest and seaside townships.
Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
- Experience the charming costal towns of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Relax as you take in the beauty of the scenic costal drive
- See the remarkable Twelve Apostles
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell National Park and the London Arch
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Federation Square, Corner of Flinders and Russell Street
Please meet at Federation Square, Corner Flinders and Russell Street Melbourne.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera, jacket in cooler months
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Pick-up is at 8.00 am
Kick-start your tour with an awesome visit to Phillip Island’s pristine beaches and see native Austr...
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Come and check out the local's favorite spots of the Bellarine Peninsula with gorgeous breathtaking ...
Kickstart your Aussie adventure and explore the world-famous Great Ocean Road on this full-day tour ...
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-story skyscraper that offers incredible views of Melbou...