Introduction to abseiling
- Learn to abseil off a 7 story building
- Enjoy the comfort of all safety equipment and briefings provided
- Learn from your highly qualified and friendly instructors
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbourne. Once there, you’ll be heading to the top of a 7-story-high building to prepare for your abseil down. When it’s your turn to sail down the wall, your guide will attach you to the necessary safety equipment. Before long, you’ll be teetering on the edge of a sheer vertical surface, with nothing but your courage and the faraway ground behind you! Three abseils are included in this experience. This experience follows the strictest guidelines in safety procedures, and you will be fully instructed and provided with all the approved equipment and descending gear on the day. All you have to do is master your sense of adventure and live out your superhero fantasies as you advance on this thrilling descent to meet the ground.
- Safety harness
- Comfortable helmet
- 3 jumps/backward abseil (rappel)
- Professional training
- Food and drink
- Transport to and from the venue
Children 7-17 years of age: reduced
334 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Please meet in the carpark of Urban Central - parking is not available at the venue
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 people in the group
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age to participate
- In the case of poor weather, the experience provider may need to reschedule your experience for a later date
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for the outdoor activity, such as gym gear, and soft, secure footwear such as sneakers
- All safety equipment will be provided on the day
- You will need to sign a waiver or indemnity on the day
- If you are pregnant, asthmatic or have a heart condition you will be required to complete further documentation
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for this experience
2. Aus. Open - Day: 1st Round - Day 20-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
3. Aus. Open - Evening: 3rd Round - Evening 25-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When ...
Get ready for an exciting day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever ...
A half day afternoon tour of the highlights of Melbourne that includes a visit to the Royal Botanic ...
1. Aus. Open - Day Pass: Day + Evening session 23-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets Wh...
1. Aus. Open - Day Pass: Day + Evening session 26-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets Wh...