Explore the taste trail through the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula! Head over and enjoy sampling some awesome produce of the area. Sip on some refreshing beer or some elegant wine as well as enjoying the picturesque scenery of the Mornington Peninsula. You'll then join us for a day full of excitement as we join local experts and share the experience that some of this area’s best-known locations have to offer.
Mornington Peninsula food and wine taste trail
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 9 hours to 9 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Winery lunch with views overlooking the vineyards
- Craft beer paddle tasting at Locals hangout
- Visit the colorful beach boxes on the Mornington Peninsula
- Wine tasting at boutique cellar doors
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 0-15): Reduced
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be waiting at least 15 minutes prior to pick up time at the bus stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Experience starts at 9.00 am
- Pick-up begins at 8.25 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.