Explore the taste trail through the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula! Head over and enjoy sampling some awesome produce of the area. Sip on some refreshing beer or some elegant wine as well as enjoying the picturesque scenery of the Mornington Peninsula. You'll then join us for a day full of excitement as we join local experts and share the experience that some of this area’s best-known locations have to offer.
Mornington Peninsula food and wine taste trail
- Winery lunch with views overlooking the vineyards
- Craft beer paddle tasting at Locals hangout
- Visit the colorful beach boxes on the Mornington Peninsula
- Wine tasting at boutique cellar doors
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 0-15): Reduced
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be waiting at least 15 minutes prior to pick up time at the bus stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Experience starts at 9.00 am
- Pick-up begins at 8.25 am
Kick-start your great Australian journey and visit the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles. Take a ...
Kick-start your tour with an awesome visit to Phillip Island’s pristine beaches and see native Austr...
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-story skyscraper that offers incredible views of Melbou...
Voted the world’s most liveable city on a number of occasions, Melbourne is regarded by many as the ...