Leonardo da Vinci tour by rickshaw in Milan
- Discover the places where Leonardo and Bramante lived and produced their masterpieces
- Take plenty of pictures while comfortably seated
- Access all pedestrian areas and always remain protected from the sun and the rain
Milan holds extraordinary evidence of the innovative talent of two of the most important protagonists of the Renaissance, Leonardo and Bramante. These multi-faceted and ingenious artists, while never having directly collaborated, worked here side by side, so much so that today their masterpieces can be admired interwoven in a single fascinating tour. Enjoy a tour unfolding among scenes of secular and religious life, pictural works, architectural monuments and ideas. During this 2-hour tour you will have the chance to see:
- Sforza Castle
- Church S. Maria delle Grazie
- Leonardo's garden
- Monument of Leonardo
- Child (up to 7 years old): Free
Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan, MI
On the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele gallery
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) allowed per rickshaw
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reason (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or alternative date will be provided
- Every hour from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
GENERAL WAREHOUSES | Club Nation present TRUE COLORS Tour FRITZ KALKBRENNER Live ❏ ?????????????????...
Saturday 22nd February tINI + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP tINI DJLMP ...
Saturday 22 February 2020 from 23.00 AMNESIA milano welcomes Adam Beyer B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnesia La...
Saturday 21st March HUNEE c/o Tunnel Club, Milan INFO +39 3394177710 Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP H...