Semi-private Milan walking tour with Last Supper
- See one of Leonardo da Vinci's most stunning masterpieces: The Last Supper
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala
- Take in its impressive façade on a guided Milan walking tour
The tour will begin by visiting one of the most famous pieces of artwork in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper. It can be difficult to get tickets by yourself, but don't worry, we have pre-booked all-inclusive, skip-the-line tickets especially for you! You’ll directly enter the room with your guide, your group and just one other small tour group (max 30 people are allowed inside the room) and make the most of your time with the precious painting.
After gazing at The Last Supper, you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade.
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battisterro. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems and you have the amazing opportunity to discover the city at its best with an expert English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs. Indulge in off-the-beaten tracks and discover this beautiful vibrant city in a way that most visitors never see.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Teatro Alla Scala (outside)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo Baptistery
- Pre-reserved skip-the-line Last Supper tickets
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Pre-purchased tickets to the Milan Duomo
- Milan walking tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-1 years): free (no reservation required)
- Children (2-14 years): reduced
Corso Magenta, 69, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right-hand corner of the façade of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church).
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note that The Last Supper is held inside a still-active convent and so, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price
- Thursdays at 12.45pm or 1.30pm
- Saturdays at 9.00am
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Discover one of the best masterpieces in the world with your certificate monolingual guide.Leonardo ...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Lake Como Cruise and Brunate Panoramic View (Nov - March) Departing from Milan city center in the mo...
Join this 2-hour guided experience with a monolingual tour guide and visit the famous Pinacoteca. Pr...
Pinacoteca Ambrosiana Art Gallery is the oldest museum in Milan and it has of the most interesting c...
Indulge in a half-day walking tour in Milan with a partnered Milanese guide. Your licensed tour guid...