Semi-private Milan walking tour with Last Supper
- See one of Leonardo da Vinci's most stunning masterpieces: The Last Supper
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala
- Take in its impressive façade on a guided Milan walking tour
The tour will begin by visiting one of the most famous pieces of artwork in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper. It can be difficult to get tickets by yourself, but don't worry, we have pre-booked all-inclusive, skip-the-line tickets especially for you! You’ll directly enter the room with your guide, your group and just one other small tour group (max 30 people are allowed inside the room) and make the most of your time with the precious painting.
After gazing at The Last Supper, you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade.
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battisterro. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems and you have the amazing opportunity to discover the city at its best with an expert English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs. Indulge in off-the-beaten tracks and discover this beautiful vibrant city in a way that most visitors never see.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Teatro Alla Scala (outside)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo Baptistery
- Pre-reserved skip-the-line Last Supper tickets
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Pre-purchased tickets to the Milan Duomo
- Milan walking tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-1 years): free (no reservation required)
- Children (2-14 years): reduced
Corso Magenta, 69, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right-hand corner of the façade of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church).
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note that The Last Supper is held inside a still-active convent and so, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price
- Thursdays at 12.45pm or 1.30pm
- Saturdays at 9.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
GENERAL WAREHOUSES | Club Nation present TRUE COLORS Tour FRITZ KALKBRENNER Live ❏ ?????????????????...
Saturday 22nd February tINI + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP tINI DJLMP ...
Saturday 22 February 2020 from 23.00 AMNESIA milano welcomes Adam Beyer B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnesia La...
Saturday 21st March HUNEE c/o Tunnel Club, Milan INFO +39 3394177710 Early Bird ticket 15€ LINE UP H...