Kickstart your Aussie adventure with a trip to the awesome Dunk Island! After a short transfer from Mission Beach, you'll get the chance to explore the beautiful Island with the help of your Water Taxi Team. Have a stroll through the beautiful green and lush rainforest. Here you can see the charming blue Ulysses butterfly, quirky mammals and about 150 species of birds, including rare and vulnerable seabirds. The spectacular island also offers a large variety of marine life in its secluded reefs, including crabs, shellfish, sea turtles, fish, dugongs, and colorful corals, so be sure to grab some bathers and snorkeling gear for some underwater exploration. After your busy and adventurous activities, you can unwind and unpack your picnic in the Day Use Area and spend the rest of the day lounging around under the shade of the palm trees.
Half-day at Dunk Island
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- See amazing scenery
- Enjoy a picnic with your family
- Beach cricket set and a soccer ball to borrow
- Have a snorkel at Muggy Muggy Beach
- Hangout with local wildlife
What to expect
- Boat transfer to Dunk Island
- Island admission
- Child (4-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-3): Free
Please meet at the Mission Beach Dive beachfront office in Wongaling Beach.
What to remember
- Remeber to bring sun protection, hats and sunscreen, towels, bathers and a dry change of clothes
- It is advised to bring snacks and plenty of water
- It is advised to bring snorkeling gear
- You can bring your own lunch and meals (Please keep the island clean)
- Tour begins at 9.00 am or 11.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.