Cinque Terre full-day excursion with lunch
- Discover Cinque Terre, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Enjoy a boat trip from Riomaggiore to Monterosso
- Visit Maraola and enjoy free time in Vernazza
Experience an unforgettable adventure at Cinque Terre, five villages suspended between sea and land, designated by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
Your bus trip from Florence will arrive at Manarola. After the visit to this first village, you will reach Riomaggiore by train; here you will have some free time before enjoying a lovely boat journey to Monterosso, where you can have a swim in the sea or enjoy a typical lunch.
Then, continue your tour by train from Monterosso to Vernazza where you will have some free time; from Vernazza, a train will bring you to La Spezia where the bus will be waiting for you.
- Standard tour: Transfer by GT air-conditioned bus, free WiFi on the bus, expert multilanguage guide, tour of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso, Vernazza, motor vessel and train tickets, free time at the seaside
- Transfer only tour: Transfer by GT air-conditioned bus, free time to visit Cinque Terre
- Pick up service
- Local lunch (Lunch option only)
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
- Child (3-12 years old): reduced
Firenze S.M.N, Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Sightseeing Experience Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella train station in the central hall tickets office area
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time
- The use of the boat is not guaranteed in case of bad weather conditions
- In order to book seats on the bus, it is necessary to receive a notification also for children under 4 years. Please remember to include them at the moment of purchase
- The tour is offered in English and Spanish. It is also offered in Portuguese on Monday, in German on Friday, in French on Sunday and in Italian on Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 2 guests
- ATTENTION: the "Transfer only" option doesn't include train and boat transfers. If you purchase this option, you will have to autonomously reach the La Spezia meeting point in the evening
Every day at 7.00am
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Cinque T...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Cinque Terre, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of ...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Saturday 25 January 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT...
Friday 24 January 2020 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milan powered by AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincro...