Experience Moscow in a unique way from a bird's eye view. In this fascinating tour, you will have the opportunity to visit two observations decks and admire the city from a different perspective. The observation deck of the embankment will allow you to appreciate the scale of the business district and admire the variety of skyscrapers shapes. Your experienced guide will explain everything about the architectural miracle, as well as about the structures and objects of Moscow City, included in the Guinness Book of Records. You will also have the opportunity to take a high speed elevator to the highest observation deck in Moscow, located in the Federation Tower. Get impressed by the fascinating views of Moscow that open up from a height of 327 meters. Last but not least you will discover the highest ice cream factory in the world.
Excursions & day trips
Moscow from a bird's eye view
Language: English , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Appreciate the splendor of Moscow from a bird's eye view and 360 degrees
- Take amazing photos
- Discover the history of the main attractions of Moscow
- Eat delicious ice cream and chocolate
What to expect
- Professional guide services
- Tickets to the observation deck
- Unlimited ice cream and chocolate
- Children (age 0-14)
Vystavochnaya, Moskva, Russia, 123100
- In the center of the hall of the metro station Vystavochnaya. The guide will have a sign "Liubimiy gorod".
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting place 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Please note the rise to the observation deck is carried out by elevator.
- Please note the child reduction is valid only for Russian citizens.
- For the English tours you will need to buy a minimum of 3 tickets. It is a private tour and can start any time from 9am to 5pm. Please contact the supplier to arrange the time.
- Please check the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 18 hours before the experience begins.