Berchtesgaden town, mountains and the Eagle's Nest day trip from Munich
- See impressive valleys of Bavaria
- Visit the Eagle's Nest at an altitude of 1,834m
- Explore the town of Berchtesgaden
See the impressive mountain scenery and the beautiful landscape of the Berchtesgadener Land and visit the Eagle's Nest on a daytrip from Munich.
Your tour will offer you the opportunity to pay a visit at the NS Documentation Center on Obersalzberg. Then take a special bus and lift up to the Kehlsteinhaus, also known as the Eagle's Nest, at an altitude of 1,834m where you will be rewarded with spectacular views. Your guide will give a comprehensive summary of the historical events and answer any questions.
Afterwards, we will have a short stop in the town of Berchtesgaden. The return journey via the German alpine road shows you the impressive valleys of Bavaria.
- Organization of the transport up the Eagle's Nest
- English speaking live-guide on the coach and during the whole tour
- One refrigerated drink (non-alcoholic) on the coach
- Tour on a comfortable, air conditioned coach
- Food and beverage
- Fee for shuttle bus and elevator up to the Eagle's Nest (18 Euro/person)
- Entrance fee to the NS Documentation Center (3 Euro/person)
- Children aged (4-14): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free, but will not have a reserved seat on the bus
Sonnenstraße 1, 80331 München
Meet your tour bus outside of height Obletter toys.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 5 guests
- In the event that the minimum is not met the tour supplier will either offer the guests an alternative appointment, or the guests can choose to cancel the tour (Usually 24 hours before tour start)
- In the event of bad weather your tour will visit the Berchtesgaden salt mines, instead of Kehlsteinhaus
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- All buses are equipped with air conditioning
- Tour provider is not liability for traffic-related delays
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.30am
- Tours do not operate during the winter season from 1 November to 1 April
- Please arrive 20 minutes before departure at the bus
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a gu...
Discover Munich, the capital city of Bavaria. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful pa...
Jump on board of the Hop-on hop-off bus to explore Munich and its most interesting sights. From the ...