Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial and Third Reich day tour
- Join a day trip from Munich to Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial
- Learn more about the Third Reich during a walking tour in Munich
- Get an insight into the history of the first Nazi concentration camp in Germany
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a guided walking tour about the Third Reich.
Explore the site of the former Concentration camp with your memorial licensed guide. You will also have allocated time for the excellent museum exhibit. Back in Munich you will explore the city starting from Marienplatz. Your guide will point out locations relating to Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party whilst giving historical context.
- Transfer from and to Munich
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Youth (14-17): reduced
Munich Marienplatz station, 80331 München, Germany
Meet your guide under the Glockenspiel and next to the information center on Marienplatz. Your guide will carry a black and white placard with Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding printed on it
- The memorial does not allow children under 14 years
- From April to October: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.00am
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...