Romantic Road trip to Rothenburg and Harburg from Munich
- Take a guided Tour of beautiful, romantic Harburg Castle
- Visit the Town of Rothenburg, a perfectly preserved medievel town
- Soak in the beauty of the German countryside along your journey
Discover the idyllic Romantic Road on a visit to Rothenburg and Harbur Castle.
Traveling along the Romantic Road, we first reach Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and most well preserved castles in Southern Germany, completed in the late 11th century. Continuing along through Swabian Dinkelsbühl, we arrive in Rothenburg, the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe. There will be time for sightseeing, lunch and shopping. Then we return to Munich via the Hallertau, the largest hop-growing region in the world.
- Transportation in air conditioned coach
- Live guide during the travel
- Food and Beverages
- Entrance Fee for the Castle of Harburg of € 6,00
- Optional Gratuities
- Children (o-3 years): free
- Children (4-14 years): reduced
- Students (15-26 years): reduced
In front of the Karstadt store at Bahnhofsplatz (Central Station Square)
- From April to October
- On Wednesday and Sunday at 8.30am
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...