Discover fairy tale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territory of Berchtesgaden.
After a scenic drive along the mountains through impressive valleys, you will reach Berchtesgaden. From there you will continue to the top of the Obersalzberg mountain, where the famous Eagle's Nest is situated.
One of the most expensive construction projects of the Nazi regime realized between 1937 and 1938 the Kehlsteinhaus (original name of the Eagle's nest) on top of the rocky promontory Obersalzberg. It ought to be a high command post. In 1939, the Nazi Party gave it to Adolf Hitler as a gift for his 50th birthday.
- 8.30am Departure from Munich
- 10.30am Arrival at Obersalzberg (a special bus and elevator brings you up to the Eagle’s Nest and down again)
- 12.30pm Departure from Obersalzberg
- 1.00pm Arrival at “Grafenhöhe” Restaurant
- 2.15pm Departure from “Grafenhöhe” Restaurant
- 2.45pm Arrival at the Documentation Center
- 4.00pm Departure from the Documentation Center
- 6.00pm Arrival back in Munich