Nairobi National Park was established in 1946 and it is Kenya's first National Park. It is set on the city's southern outskirts and hosts abundant wildlife which includes a variety of wildlife including lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, and a diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. The main entrance lies 7km from the city center and an electric fence separates the park's wildlife from the metropolis. Nairobi's skyscrapers can indeed be seen from the park. With over 500 varieties of birds recorded and more than 100 mammal species, it makes a great early morning or afternoon game drive. Common sightings include zebra, giraffe, buffalo, ostrich, gazelle, eland, hippo, vultures, and lions. It is also a great place to see black rhino.
Nairobi National Park half-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Learn more about this beautiful wildlife sanctuary, just a few kilometers from central Nairobi
- Discover more than 300 species of birds
- Perfect for animal lovers
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi city hotels. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and a sunhat
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience