The Campi Flegrei are a land of myths and ancient legends where you can get the chance to see fumaroles, thermal springs, volcanic activity and ancient craters. Together with your expert guide, tackle a demanding but rich route of panoramic views of rare beauty, where nature, art, archeology, history, sea and geology are perfectly combined. Don't miss the opportunity to visit and learn about these unique territories and taste some local specialties along the way!
Bike tour of Naples and Campi Flegrei
- Cycle through the center of Naples and the Phlegraean Fields
- Enjoy a panoramic route and admire uniques views of the area
- Combine nature, art, history, sea and geology in one single tour
- Tour guide
- Comfortable city bikes with basket
- A bottle of water
- Local specialties tasting
- Entrance tickets for sites and museums
- Additional food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
Galleria Principe di Napoli, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
At the entrance on Via Broggia
- A minimum of 2 adult participants per booking is required
- The tour takes place in any weather conditions; please dress accordingly
- The tour itinerary may undergo changes if considered necessary
Every day at 9.30am
Packed with piazzas, palaces, pizzerias and more, UNESCO-listed Naples is one of Italy's best destin...
Fossilised in time by the volcanic eruption of Mt Vesuvius, a visit to Herculaneum is just like step...
Ditch the takeaways and take away the skills you need to create a true taste of Italy at home. Step ...
On this trip, you'll explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii and discover the Amalfi Coast...
If you're staying in Naples, there's no excuse not to visit Pompeii. Italy's most remarkable Roman r...
Known as “the light blue ribbon”, the Amalfi Coast ties together a collection of Italy's most scenic...