Full-day Amalfi Coast tour with sailing excursion
- Admire the Amalfi Coast on a 40-minute boat tour
- See the stunning terraced gardens in Positano
- Private driver acting as tour guide for the day
On your full-day tour enjoy personal door to door transportation with your driver, acting as guide for the day. Firstly, you will journey to Ravello, a beautiful town located in the lattari mountains, overlooking the sea from a height of 350 meters. This infamous city has inspired artists from poets to muscians with a fairytale atmosphere including the ruins of a medieval castle and the 1400's Renaissance Villa Rufolo, surrounded by magnificent gardens.
Travel the narrow and winding roads through the mountains that leads down to the town of Amalfi and see how the locals have cleverly exploited every inch of their rocky, mountainous land, farming lemon groves and vineyards in unlikely spots.
Depart on your 40-minute boat ride from the port of Amalfi and view the whitewashed town built on the rocky slopes of the mountainside facing the sea, that was once a powerful and rich seafaring republic. Relax while sailing around enchanted villas, old sighting towers, natural arches and fisherman’s villages, traveling through Atrani, Amalfi, Conca dei Marini, Santa Croce and fiord of furor.
Following your boating excursion, you will taste the traditional foods of the Amalfi coastal region and sip on wine at a local restaurant suggested by your guide, before continuing your day to Positano.
On your drive to Positano snake along the coast's rocky contours, offering breath-taking panoramic views at every turn. Situated in a lush valley amid mighty mountains admire the architecture featuring domed roofs and arches painted in pastel colors that can be seen rolling down the mountainside from terraces, overlooking small beach of pebbles.
Walk the alleyways and find hidden courtyards bristling with art galleries, boutiques of locally manufactured garments and shops selling an array of handmade artworks before returning by car to your original departure location.
- Private driver acting as guide for the day
- Parking, highway tolls and fuel
- Boat tour (40 minutes)
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Pick-up available from Naples, Caserta, Salerno, Benevento, Avellino
- Please provide pick-up location at booking
- Transport in a comfortable Mercedes van with 8 seats
- Comfortable clothing and sensible closed-toe walking shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are suggested
- The stops of the itineraries can be interchangeable according tourist needs
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 participants
- Daily at 8.00am
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of a 'house-museum' where the objects you see inside are ...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...