Depart from Naples and reach the majestic Vesuvius! Here you will enjoy a 2-hour free time to climb the volcano's beautiful slope, to admire its vast crater or its unique panorama. Then, head to a vineyard surrounded by the Vesuvius National Park where your experience among the region's flavors and perfumes will begin. Visit the vineyards and the peasant museum with an expert guide and indulge in a tasting of a selection of single vine CRUs including Piedirosso, Aglianico and Catalanesca. Sample “Donnangela” olives' extra virgin olive oil, typical Neapolitan taralli and local salami and cheeses.
Full-day trip to Mt. Vesuvius with wine tasting
- Enjoy the breathtaking panorama from Mt. Vesuvius
- Visit a vineyard surrounded by the Vesuvius National Park
- Indulge in a tasting of wines paired with local products
- English-speaking driver
- Vineyard visit with tasting
- Vesuvius entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
Via Galileo Ferraris, 40, 80142 Naples NA, Italy
Outside Ramanda Hotel
- Choose between a group tour and a private tour
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to take place
Every day at 8.30am
Packed with piazzas, palaces, pizzerias and more, UNESCO-listed Naples is one of Italy's best destin...
Fossilised in time by the volcanic eruption of Mt Vesuvius, a visit to Herculaneum is just like step...
Ditch the takeaways and take away the skills you need to create a true taste of Italy at home. Step ...
On this trip, you'll explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii and discover the Amalfi Coast...
If you're staying in Naples, there's no excuse not to visit Pompeii. Italy's most remarkable Roman r...
Known as “the light blue ribbon”, the Amalfi Coast ties together a collection of Italy's most scenic...