Start your full-day tour from the historical city center of Naples where you will leave for Mt. Vesuvius. Enjoy a drive through a national park that features amazing views of the Bay of Naples and take a walking path up to the crater, where you can admire the view and learn more about the local geology from the park guides. Afterwards, you will continue on to Herculaneum ruins. Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and discover Herculaneum on your own.
Excursions & day trips
Mount Vesuvius and Herculaneum tour with transportation
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day except Tuesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Take a walk up to the crater of Mt. Vesuvius
- Marvel at the spectacular views from the top of the volcano
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the ruins of Herculaneum
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Round trip transportation
- Multilingual assistant on board
- Mt Vesuvius entrance ticket
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Herculaneum ruins
What's not included
- Audio guide
- Children up to 3 years old: free
- Children from 4 to 17 years old: reduced
Piazza Giovanni Bovio, 20, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- At the Napoli Official Tour office
- Every day except Tuesday at 9.00am
Napoli Official Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.