Tour of Herculaneum from Naples
- The best place to enjoy a breathtaking view of Naples city and its bay
- Visit Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century
- Admire the ancient Roman town buried by the ashes of the eruption of Mt Vesuvius
Depart comfortably from Naples and discover Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century. Just as if you had a time machine, you'll walk through the history of all the buildings of the ancient Roman town that was buried by the ashes of the eruption of the Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Herculaneum is smaller than Pompeii and can be visited in 1 hour and a half, this makes it perfect as a visit for those who have little time. Visit the Termopolium, the Samnite House, House of the Relief of Telephus, House of the Black Hall and House of the Wooden Partition.
07:30-08:30 Pickup at meeting point
09:00/09:30 Arrival in Herculaneum after first drop off in Pompeii
09:30-11:00 Walking tour of Herculaneum with guide*
11:00-11:30 Drop off
- Roundtrip transfer from meeting point
- Live guide or audioguides
- Bottled Water
- Herculaneum entrance fee (11,00€ p.p.)
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12): reduced
Corso Arnaldo Lucci, 201, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.
Star Hotel Terminus.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 pax), Small group tour (up to 16 pax) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 pax)
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 8.30 am.
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the ...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...
Painted over the centuries by various artists, the Mt.Vesuvius is the natural landmark of the bay of...
Discover the fascinating Roman town of Pompei and drive to the top of the volcano that destroyed the...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Join a street food tour of Naples exploring the historical city center on foot and tasting the most ...
This walking tour starts every day from Naples in Piazza Municipio by the Neptune Fountain.Take chan...