Discover a new world, forty meters below the characteristic and lively streets of Naples's historic center! Follow an expert guide through underground tunnels in the heart of Naples, some dating 2,400 years back. Take an unforgettable journey back in time and retrace the city's history; you will get the chance to admire evidence of the ancient city, the ruins of a Greek-Roman aqueduct and the ruins of an ancient Roman theater; find out more about a cavern used as a water cistern since the 4th century and walk through tunnels used as air-raid shelters during World War I.
Attractions & guided tours
Underground Naples entrance tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a guided tour 40 meters below Naples's lively historic center
- Retrace the city's past and admire the signs of the city's development
- Admire unique sites such as ruins of an ancient Roman theater and WWI air-raid shelters
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional Italian speaking guide
- Naples underground admission fees
Piazza San Gaetano 68, Napoli 80138, Campania, IT
Next to Pizzeria I Decumani.
What to remember
- The entrance includes guided tour in Italian. It is not possible to access the site independently
- This experience isn't recommended for pregnant women
- The minimum age to take part in the tour is 2
- Infants (0-4) are free of charge
Dinneround - dinner around the city!
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience