Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Visit Manhattan and cross into Brooklyn by bicycle
- Enjoy the opportunity to take gorgeous photos from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Admire the New York City skyline in all its glory
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels. This two-hour bike tour takes you up in the air above New York City! You’ll cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb uphill into the City Hall area and then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself for photos. You’ll descend into Brooklyn to explore and then return over the bridge to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera as there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge. Photo sights include:
- New York Harbor
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Staten Island
- Port of Brooklyn
- New Jersey coastline
- Financial District
- Brooklyn Heights
- South Street Seaport
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Illustrated map
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 38 Park Row New York, NY 10038 (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trainers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 1 November 2018 - 31 March 2019 9.00am only
- 1 April 2019 - 31 October 2019 9.00am, 12.00pm and 4.00pm
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
Take a stroll through Central Park and fall in love with this iconic New York landmark, exploring it...
This two-hour Central Park bike tour is perfect for families and those who want to get a comprehensi...
On this tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City, you’ll learn about the tragic events...
Discover the Big Apple and see iconic NYC landmarks for 72 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-...
This walking tour leads you through Brooklyn's hippest neighborhood of Williamsburg. Discover cuttin...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of t...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...