Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- Learn about New York’s multicultural history
- Stop for photos of beautiful sights and historic landmarks
- Pass through iconic neighborhoods such as Financial District and Little Italy
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its amazing views. You’ll begin in historic South Street Seaport, once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire, and then go to explore modern parts of Manhattan. You’ll learn more about the city’s eclectic heritage and even be able to touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Sights include:
- Battery Park
- Financial District – Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- World Trade Center area (the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial)
- South Street Seaport
- City Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Tour of National 9/11 Memorial
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Daily at 9.00am
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...