Central Park, six miles long and over a mile wide, is packed with manicured landscapes, bridges and stunning views. If you are visiting New York City as a group, the park can seem overwhelming; but, your pedicab tour guide will show you only the best of this iconic, outdoor museum. Enjoy a one-hour tour, sit back and take advantage of the opportunity to take pictures since you won't have to watch where you are driving!
Central Park Pedicab Tour
Availability: Daily from 1 April 2019 to 28 October 2019
Duration: 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Kick your feet up and relax during your visit to New York City
- Learn all about the treasures of Central Park from your guide
- Take the opportunity to snap as many photos as you like
What to expect
- One-hour pedicab tour
Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019
What to remember
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Pedicab comfortably seats three adults
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- If the tour is cancelled seven or more days prior to the tour date, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. If cancelled between two and six days prior to the tour date, the customer will receive a refund amounting to 50% of the tour cost. If service is cancelled any timeless than 24 hours prior to the tour date and time, no refund will be granted
- Departing everyday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.