City Lights helicopter experience from New Jersey
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter ride as the iconic NYC skyline illuminates below you
- Pass the Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and more
- Don't miss the opportunity to take gorgeous photos of the city's greatest landmarks from above
Begin your aerial journey aboard a high-performance helicopter and pass Newark Liberty International Airport on the way to Manhattan, with excellent views of the Statue of Liberty and the massive skyscrapers of the Financial District. Head along the Hudson River and pass the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, West Village, SoHo and TriBeCa.
Don't miss the 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center as well. You'll also be able to view gorgeous Central Park, grand Rockefeller Center and dazzling Times Square. Fly within sight of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, then turn around north of Roosevelt Island for one last spectacular view of the Manhattan skyline.
- Approximately 25-30 minute flight from New Jersey over NYC
- Shuttle service between Linden Train Station and Linden Airport
- Other transportation costs (NJ Transit tickets, MTA subway tickets, etc.)
Linden Municipal Airport at 1101 W Edgar Road, Linden, NJ 07036
- Passengers can drive to Linden Municipal Airport (there is free parking at the airport)
- Passengers can also take New Jersey Transit to Linden Station via Northeast Corridor (Red Line, screen will show Trenton or Rahway Line) or New Jersey Coast Line (Blue line, screen will show Long Branch or South Amboy). Please note the NJ Transit operates trains to/from Linden, NJ from New York Penn Station.
- All tours are subject to availability, and there is a 4-passenger minimum for this tour
- Depending on flight traffic, not all flights will be able to fly directly above Newark Liberty International Airport
- A complimentary shuttle from Linden Train Station to Linden Airport is available only upon request
- You must choose a time frame for your flight at check-out. You also must enter both your email address and phone number, so that the tour provider can contact you and confirm the actual time of your flight
- All guests in your group must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Max. weight: 275 lbs (125 kilos) per passenger
- All passengers are required to view a safety video before flying
- All bags are subject to inspection; bags/purses must be locked up
- Refunds will not be granted if cancelled within 24 hours of the tour. In case of severe weather (heavy rain or snow, low clouds, dense fog or lightning), tours may be rescheduled or refunded completely with a 24 hours' notice. No refunds will be given for no-shows
- Friday-Saturday and Monday: 7.00pm - 10.00pm
- Sunday: 2.00pm - 10.00pm (sunset and evening hours will vary according to season)
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art is the defining museum of American modern and contemporary art. H...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...