Day trip from NYC to visit Boston Freedom Trail
- Take a day trip to Boston, home of the world-renowned Harvard University
- Walk through history on the extraordinary Boston Freedom Trail
- Stop by Quincy Market for lunch and enjoy the flavors of Massachusetts
Depart New York along the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts. The first stop on the tour is the city of Cambridge, home to one of the most famous and prestigious universities in the world--Harvard. First is a walk through Harvard Yard, the oldest academic ground in America. You’ll stop at the Widener library and then rub the shoe of John Harvard for good luck. Continue on a panoramic tour passing City Hall, MIT and Cambridge College. Then cross the Charles River and arrive in the center of the intellectual capital of the country. You’ll visit Copley Square with the beautiful Trinity Church, and walk along the 2.5-mile Freedom Trail through Boston Common Park.
There will be a break for lunch at Quincy Market, where you can taste the world-famous Clam Chowder or a delicious lobster roll. After lunch, visit the site of the famous Tea Party. In the late afternoon you’ll depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Free WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- Children under 2 travel for free
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th Streets. From April 1, 2020, please meet at the new point: Manhattan Gray Line Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.)
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.00am
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
Two talented casts unite for Mozart's most famous comic opera, conducted by Antonello Manacorda and ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...