Join this NYC East Village Food Tour to explore New York City’s hottest restaurants and artistic history of the New York culinary world.
This culinary experience leads you through a 4-course progressive meal, where each course is served at a different restaurant. We start with appetizers, followed by an entree, and concluding with a mouthwatering dessert. We also have optional alcohol pairing upgrades available for purchase on the tour. Taste a bite of Little Ukraine, and other ethnic cuisines from immigrants who have made the East Village one of the most diverse eating grounds in NYC. Along the way, you'll hear unique history and the stories of restaurant owners, chefs, and industry experts who have made the East Village their home.
- Possible tastings include (each tour includes 4):
- Savory fried selection of eight filled Pierogi including sweet potato and arugula and goat cheese fillings at historic Ukrainian restaurant known as a local’s institution
- Handmade Spaghetti with olive oil, garlic and broccoli and Uncle Tony’s Handmade Gnocchi at well-loved popular authentic Italian restaurant
- Unique Sichuan dry pot with ingredients such as konjac noodles, lotus root and chicken thigh from young Chinese chef who is making waves in the East Village as a Michelin Bib Gourmand Favorite
- Enjoy duck croquette pintxo and manchego membrillo pintxo or off menu housemade hot dog at trendy Basque restaurant from Chef Jonah Miller featured “Generation Chef” in the book about his journey
- Mouth-watering Vegan Pizza from acclaimed Chef Matthew Kenney who is reshaping the future of food and delivering a unique artistic food experience
- Lobster Knuckles escargot-style (trust us, its delicious!) and Fluke Crudo with Carrot Puree and black sesame at local oyster bar East Village favorite
- Delicious Steamed Pork Belly Buns from acclaimed Momofuku Chef David Chang who reinvigorated the East Village culinary scene
- One of New York City’s best NY-style cheesecake at historic stained-glass frescoed Italian Bakery with coffee