Grand Central Terminal Official self-guided audio tour
- Take a self-guided audio tour in iconic and stunning Grand Central Terminal
- Listen to historical anecdotes and interesting facts about the station few people know
- Wander the grounds of Grand Central at your own pace
Since its development, Grand Central Terminal has been a beloved landmark and institution for both tourists and New Yorkers alike. On this one-hour self-guided audio tour, you'll learn about the rich history and fascinating stories of Grand Central in addition to little-known facts about the Golden Age of American rail travel.
Experience the NYC hustle and bustle as you admire the architecture and detailed interior of the station. Look up and trace the stars on the vaulted ceiling, and take photos of the station’s famous glass Tiffany clock as you explore at your own pace.
- Multilingual audio device
- Map of the terminal
- Children ages 2-5: reduced
- Students ages 6-18: reduced
- Seniors ages 62+: reduced
Grand Central Terminal - 89 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017
Grand Central Official Tours Booth located on the Main Concourse of the terminal, right across from Track 30 by the West Balcony
- This audio tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Italian and German
- Last tour leaves at 5.00pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving (28 November) and Christmas Day (25 December)
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...