Ground Zero walking tour with 9-11 Memorial and Museum tickets
- Take a 90-minute guided tour of Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial with a New Yorker
- Hear stories of those who were directly connected to the events
- Explore the 9/11 Museum at the your own pace following the walking tour
On this tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City, you’ll learn about the tragic events of 9/11. You’ll hear firsthand accounts from your guides, who are New Yorkers with connections to the events.
First, you’ll begin at the tour at St. Paul’s Chapel. This is considered to be the oldest public building still in use, just one block away from where the 9/11 attacks took place. The Chapel serves as a landmark and place of tribute for mementos given by people across the world in support of NYC.
Next, you’ll stop at the Firefighter’s 9/11 Memorial Wall. There you’ll see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero.
From there, your tour will continue on to the 9/11 Memorial where you can pay tribute to those whose lives were lost in the World Trade Center.
The last stop on the tour will be the 9/11 Museum. You’ll be provided with timed entry tickets to minimize wait times. Museum entry time will be based on availability. The guides will give you a preview of the museum and what to expect so you can plan accordingly, and still have time to see other sights important to you. The Museum visit will be unguided, so feel free to enjoy it at your leisure.
- Live guided tour of Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial
- Tickets to 9/11 Museum
- Tickets to One World Observatory (Freedom Tower)
- Children ages 6-12
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Please meet your tour outside of St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway. Arrive 15 minutes before. Look for the tour guide or representative, who will be wearing an orange lanyard or holding an orange flag. The tour ends at 9/11 Memorial, about 4 blocks from the meeting location.
Please note: DO NOT meet at the 9/11 Memorial, 9/11 Museum, or the One World Observatory.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early because the tour departs on time. If late, you may not be able to catch and join the group
- Tell the guide your name, there is no need to print out the ticket
- The tour happens in rain or snow, please dress appropriately for the weather
- Videotaping the tour is not allowed without prior permission
- 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled since they are date/time specific
- Ground Zero Tour runs daily 9.30am, 10.30am and 2.00pm
- Museum time will depend on availability
- Tours in French available daily at 2.00pm
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
From it's working class origins, to it's place in NYC's club scene, to today, where high end fashion...
This two-hour Central Park bike tour is perfect for families and those who want to get a comprehensi...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
Enjoy a 2-hour private NYC lights tour aboard a luxury limousine or party bus! Travel past the Big A...
Three-time Tony nominee David Alan Grier and Golden Globe nominee Blair Underwood star in the first ...