Hudson River All-day Bike Rental
- Create your own personalized route of the Hudson River
- Discover the beauty of New York City on two wheels
Hudson River Sightseeing’s bike rental provides you with all of the ingredients for the ultimate New York City bike adventure: a Cannondale bike, map, helmet, chain-lock and basket for your convenience. Embrace the free reign and explore the Hudson River Greenway, a beautiful and safe bike path that takes you around the entirety of Manhattan. Ride all the way north to the George Washington Bridge then stop downtown in Little Italy to soak in the rich culture. Peruse the exotic food options and aromas a few blocks over in Chinatown, then travel north again to be mesmerized by the glamour of Times Square or to learn about the history of Hell’s Kitchen. Pass through and embrace all the notable neighborhoods along the way. This is your opportunity to charter your own route and customize your sightseeing itinerary!
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day (9.00am-7.00pm)
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 11 years of age: reduced
Hudson River Sightseeing Store at 455 12th Avenue (Pier 78) New York, NY 10018
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 1 April 2019 - 31 October 2019 from 9.00am to 7.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...