KGB Espionage Museum tickets
- Have a look at extremely rare gadgets, technology and recreations of KGB offices
- Enjoy interactive exhibits and replicate handling old spy technology
- Hear stories and learn history from an unbiased point of view
The KGB Espionage Museum in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan is the only public museum in the globe whose mission centers on the espionage efforts carried out by the KGB. This modern and unique museum is equipped with interactive and hands-on exhibits for a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
Learn about the secretive operations behind the organization that has had a long-lasting influence on international affairs. View a never-before-seen collection of one-of-a-kind, authentic artifacts. After a visit to the KGB Espionage Museum, you'll not only have an idea of the highly discreet lives of prominent KGB agents, but you'll also come to know the strategies behind many of history’s classified espionage activities.
- Admission into museum
- Food or drink
- Children ages 6 and under: free
- Children ages 7-17: reduced
- Students: reduced
- Seniors ages 65+: reduced
245 West 14th Street, New York, NY 10011 (1, 2, 3, A, C, E, F, M L subway lines are nearby)
- All bags entering or leaving the museum, including purses, are subject to inspection by security staff. Visitors are required to carry large backpacks at their side. When worn, backpacks extend your personal space, which can put museum artifacts and objects at risk. Special exhibitions may have additional restrictions
- Backpack-style child carriers are not permitted for safety reasons
- Strollers, weapons of any type are not allowed in the museum
- Visitors are asked to refrain from using profane language, shouting, running and overall engaging in rowdy behavior
- Visitors can take photos only without a flash and record videos without the use of lights
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...