Lady Liberty 60-minute cruise from Pier 36
- Take in gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline aboard a sightseeing cruise
- Admire Lady Liberty, Freedom Tower, Empire State Building and more
- Enjoy the cruise from either the upper open deck or inside deck
This hour-long scenic cruise offers you views of the stunning NYC skyline and the city's most notable landmarks. Take snapshots of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Freedom Tower, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge and Governor's Island. Sail down the East River through New York Harbor, up the Hudson River and back along Lower Manhattan's shoreline.
- One-hour sightseeing boat cruise
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 2-11 years old: reduced
Pier 36 - 299 South St, New York, NY 10002
Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the box office
- Vouchers must be redeemed for a ticket at the box office
- Food and beverages are available on-board for purchase
- Passengers do not get off the boat at Liberty Island
- Cruises sail rain or shine. It's recommended to wear casual attire and a light jacket
- Passengers must be 21 years old or older with valid government-issued I.D. to drink alcohol
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...