Discover how a wave of new Americans made their mark on the city and lived the American dream. Learn how struggling small businesses became some of New York's iconic institutions. Enjoy the flavors of the neighborhood by trying a true kosher pickle, a traditional knish, and the New York delicacy, a bialy, all included in the price of the tour!
Lower East Side foodie tour
- Enjoy some delicious traditional Kosher food!
- Explore a more traditional side of NYC
- Gain some local history!
- Guided tour
- Additional food and beverage
- Entrance to Eldrage Synagogue
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 6-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-5): Free
New York City, USA
Please meet in front of the Eldridge Street Synagogue on 12 Eldridge Street.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Bring your appetite!
- All food is Kosher Style and Vegetarian
- We are not able to accommodate all dietary restrictions
- Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Tour begins at 1.00 pm
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
Experience a two-hour twilight cruise around New York Harbor aboard a 1929 luxury yacht, the Shearwa...
The Civil Rights Movement in the 1950s and 1960s was a very pivotal period in the history of the Uni...
Step aboard the teak decks of an elegant 1920s style yacht and enjoy NYC's architectural landmarks f...