This guided, walking street art tour takes you around the Lower East Side of Manhattan--home to a long-lasting, vibrant urban art culture. You'll learn of the history of graffiti and iconic venues such as the CBGB, a former music club. Hear about modern-day street artists including ROA, TKID and JCORP. The tour concludes where Keith Haring once stood underneath Manhattan's largest street art mural.
Lower East Side street art walking tour
Availability: Daily at 1.00pm
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Listen to a guide reveal the history of graffiti dating back to the 1960s
- Get to know the stories behind the street artists
- Walk around the vibrant Lower East Side and Bowery neighborhoods
What to expect
- Students 18 and under with valid I.D.: reduced
- Children: reduced
- Seniors 65+: reduced
Think Coffee - 1 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10003
What to remember
- Tours cancelled prior to 48 hours of the tour will be entitled to a refund. No refund will be given with less than 48 hours' notice
- Tours run rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, please call +1 (201) 397-9138. Tour provider reserves the right to cancel graffiti tours in the event of potentially dangerous weather
- The tour ends where it begins
- Daily at 1.00pm (tours will not run on Saturdays until November)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.