Lower Manhattan guided walking tour
- Learn 400 years of history with expert guides as you explore lower Manhattan
- Pass the grand New York Stock Exchange and walk down infamous Wall Street
- Hear about how New York evolved into the financial capital of the world
- Pay respects at the touching 9/11 Memorial and man-made waterfalls of Reflecting Absence
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pose for a picture with the icon of Wall Street--the famous Charging Bull sculpture. Visit Trinity Church, burial place of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Fulton. Pay your respects to those lost on 9/11 beside the reflecting pool, built where the Twin Towers once stood.
Marvel at the impressive height of One World Trade, symbolizing the unwavering spirit of New Yorkers and all Americans. Your tour concludes with a visit to Battery Park, where you'll get to see the Canyon of Heroes--the stretch of Broadway until City Hall known for being the route of the famous NYC ticker-tape parades. You'll get to listen to the touching stories of immigrants who arrived in the Big Apple as you gaze over the bay and admire the Statue of Liberty raising her lamp beside the golden shore.
- Two-hour guided tour in English
- Entrance to New York Stock Exchange
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Outside the front entrance of 20 Broad Street, New York, NY 10005 (next to the New York Stock Exchange)
- The tour runs rain or shine. In the rare situation where the tour provider is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to either reschedule for another time (subject to availability) or be offered a refund
- Gratuities are appreciated
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...